Our procedures performed by your Fishers dentist that fall into the general dentistry category include dental cleanings, exams, and x-rays (which commonly occur during your bi-annual visit), as well as fillings to protect your teeth from cavities and decay. With these services, we have the ability to protect your teeth, gums, tongue, and further dental and oral health from diseases and disorders.
Dr. Johnston and his staff pulled a collection of our blogs as references for more information about general dentistry, including everyday tips, tricks, and spreading awareness. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with your Noblesville dental office, call our office at (317) 773-1302 today!
- Benefits of Flossing
- Taking Care of Your Toothbrush
- Oldest Known Toothache
- Dry Mouth Relief
- Tips Your Dentist Wants to Share
- The Founder of Dentistry
- Gluten-Free Toothpastes
- Best Brushing Techniques
- When to Floss or Not to Floss?
- Safer Snacks for Your Teeth
- Strengthen Teeth On-the-Go
- In Case of Emergency
- Tips for a Successful Visit
- What's on My Tongue?
- Diabetics have Higher Tooth Loss Risks
- Dental Difficulties on the Holidays
- History of Your Smile
- National Children's Dental Health Month
- The Dental Glossary
- National Nutrition Month
- Eating Disorders and Oral Health